ABOUT RECHARGE AND GET PAID
Recharge and get paid (RAGP) is a Nigerian owned Telecom Company registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC): (RC Number: 1279919) and Licensed by the Nigeria Communications Commission (NCC) to carry out Telecoms-related Businesses
Recharge And Get Paid(RAGP) is one of the easiest way to make money online in Nigeria. And people are already earning massively from it.
HOW IT WORKS
When you join RAGP, you will be placed in 3×10 forced matrix that allows members to earn a residual income even when they stop working. Immediately you join, your account will be created with E-wallet and a VTU account all together in your RAGP dashboard.
The E-wallet account is where your earnings are kept just like your normal wallet, but this time it is electronica. You can withdraw your earnings from your E-wallet to the Bank. You can Use it to purchase VTU credits also. You can transfer to fellow members E-wallet…OR Use it to upgrade your account to any higher package to increase your earnings..
The VTU (Virtual Top Up) account is where you carry out ALL YOUR TRANSACTIONS, buying and selling of VTU credits, data, cable TV and PHCN subscriptions..
No need for you to buy paper voucher anymore, or go to the cable TV agents to pay for your subscriptions. You can recharge, buy data or purchase cable TV subscriptions from the comfort of your phone or laptop and even get commission for it.
In more concise statement, all your financial benefits go into the E-wallet which can in turn be transferred through the same channel into your bank account.
- When you register (sign up), you instantly get (20%) of your registration fee paid directly to your E-wallet account.
- When you personally recharge your phone or sell airtime, you get paid (2%).
- When you personally buy any data subscription from your member login dashboard or sell data, you get paid (10%).
- When you subscribe your cable TV or subscribe for others, you get paid.
- When you pay for PHCN bill, you get paid.
- You refer people, you get paid (20%) with point values (PV)
- Anytime your downlines(people that registered under you) recharge, you get paid (0.35%)
- Anytime your downlines(people that registered under you) buys data, you get paid (1%)
- Anytime your downlines(people that registered under you) sell data, you get paid N10
- Anytime your downlines(people that registered under you) refer people, you get paid (10-1%) with point value
In summary, you received commission each time you recharge on your RAGP member dashboard anytime and if the people you refer do the same you get commission too. Isn’t this interesting?
Based on your pocket, New Membership Registration is at seven (7) different categories. Below are the categorization:
- Basic = N5,000
- Bronze = N10,000
- Silver = N20,000
- Gold = N30,000
- Diamond = N40,000
- Platinum = N50,000
- Executive Platinum = N100,000
The good news is that you can always upgrade your status to whatever level you wish, assuming you registered at the level of bronze package which is N10,000 you can later upgrade to any package of your choice at any time.
Let me analyze it further for better understanding.
If you register to any plan, you will be placed under 3 x 10 matrix. This means you can only have 3 downlines place directly under your (1st level). Your 4th-12th downlines falls under your indirect downlines (2nd level) etc. This pattern continues till your 10th level.
1st level : 3
2nd level : 9
3rd level : 27
4th level : 81
5th level : 243
6th level : 729
7th level : 2187